Just another guy who loves to code.
The U.S. Senate is advancing legislation that creates a threat to strong encryption, the bedrock of digital security.
Dallas, TX, USA
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 30 '16 at 3:30
- Stack Overflow 994 994 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Freelancing 166 166 11 gold badge11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 101 101 11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- Information Security 101 101 11 gold badge11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- Software Engineering 101 101 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 C# with WPF designer issues : XDG0008 The name "NumericTextBoxConvertor" does not exist in the namespace "clr-namespace:PulserTester.Convertors"
- 13 How to fix the 'Resources' is not a member of 'My'
- 11 want to make scrollable tabs for a tabcontrol
- 8 Binding Button click to a method
- 7 How to properly check in DLLs/assemblies to TFS/Visual Studio Team Services (was VSO)
- 5 The name 'ViewBag' does not exist in the current context
- 5 How to run DOS/CMD/Command Prompt commands from VB.NET?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 30 '16