Father, husband, puppy person, and financial author.
Blogger at the eponymous JoeTaxpayer.com
Blogger at RothMania
Blogger at Stock Options Cafe
Moderator at the usenet group misc.taxes.moderated
Guest author at TurboTax
Guest author at H&R Block
On Twitter at @joetaxpayerblog
On Facebook at Joetaxpayer
Member for 8 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 at 20:54
- Personal Finance & Money♦ 152.5k 152.5k 2525 gold badges253253 silver badges490490 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.7k 5.7k 2020 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 858 858 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Different 777 777 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 290 Who can truly afford luxury cars?
- 184 Should I put number combinations like 1111111 onto my lottery ticket?
- 182 Is this person wanting to pay my credit card trying to defraud me?
- 176 I am an EU resident being contacted about stock I own in a defunct company by a supposedly US based lawyer, is this a scam?
- 138 Should I take out a loan for a friend to invest on my behalf?
- 128 Bought agency bond (FANNIE MAE 0% 04/08/2027), now what?
- 126 Can the stock price go up even if no one is buying?
- View more network posts →