The ultimate and final truth is, "God is one" But we just call him with different names on different part of Earth. Same is true in case of religion also. For example, "River, pond, waterfall, sea and so on... Names and forms of them is different But they all contains only one thing inside it and that is water. Similarly, Hinduism, Christianity, Muslims and so on... Names and rules are different but all contains only one thing inside it and that is Truth."
Ambala, Haryana, India
Member for 5 years, 2 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 9 '17 at 4:41
- Hinduism 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 884 884 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 438 438 22 gold badges88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 111 111 33 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 101 101 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 Do Saptarishi exist in today's time?
- 11 Will someone be punished again after death after once being already punished on the earth?
- 10 Questions regarding Jewellery of Mother Sita according to Valmiki Ramayana
- 9 Update wordpress database table with multiple where clauses
- 8 Who is the greatest personality for an individual?
- 8 Is Hanuman the first writer of Ramayana?
- 7 What boon did Lord Vishnu give to Dhruva?
- View more network posts →