For so long I have been wondering how to find the fresh perspective when one gets lost. On one hand we should be simple, keep an open mind, be flexible, live for the present instead of what have pasted or haven't come. On the other hand we have to do the right thing, be ourselves, keep discipline, learn from the past and plan for the future. These advice contradict each other, aren't actionable when you get lost, and once acted they are perceived as extremes despite the intention of having a balanced and joyful life. If they aren't get wrong, they will go in one ear and out another, or be easier said than done.
I have found out an answer for myself for this frustration, perhaps you will find it interesting too?
- Making concrete analogies and big pictures
- Straightforwardness, Fearlessness and Improvisation: How to find the fresh perspective?
From the bottom of my heart, I truly appreciate the community that spending time helping me, a random internet guy, from numerous questions. I just feel pity that I'm still young, have no time and knowledge, to pay back to you. Some day, when I grow up, I will do something for this world. I don't know what that is, but you won't be disappointed for helping me today.
Top Network Posts
- 108 While showing my work to my supervisor, an adult website appeared. Am I in trouble?
- 76 Are TED presentations academically credible?
- 61 What is the name of a small unluxurious restaurant?
- 51 Why would the government collect Wi-Fi SSIDs via manual door-to-door questioning of citizens?
- 47 Should I include funny pictures in my slides?
- 37 Order of "female" and "male" in survey form
- 33 Why should browser security be prioritized?
- View more network posts →