"The formulation of a problem is often more essential than its solution, which may be merely a matter of mathematical or experimental skill." -Albert Einstein
Considers himself to be a beginner forever, even though has experience in the field, the fact that he is self-taught shows with constant beginner questions.
Talks about himself in third person.
Lacks common sense.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 22 '18 at 16:27
- Stack Overflow 46.8k 46.8k 3333 gold badges130130 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Super User 581 581 55 gold badges77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Arqade 266 266 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 233 233 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Webmasters 201 201 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 602 How do I set the time zone of MySQL?
- 587 Should MySQL have its timezone set to UTC?
- 452 Get the full URL in PHP
- 385 How to change the CHARACTER SET (and COLLATION) throughout a database?
- 357 $(document).ready equivalent without jQuery
- 325 How to remove extension from string (only real extension!)
- 166 Should MySQL have its timezone set to UTC?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 22 '18