A raver at heart - the only way I can aptly describe me is a bouncing ball of sheer energy. Blame it all on my air sign - but I find it extremely difficult to affix myself a certain spot (apart from when I'm sitting in with my hi-tech paraphernalia) . Traveling's foremost on my itinerary. Photography comes only second to that.. and of course there's my computer - which is the very essential elixir of life for me & deserves a special mention.
My free time's spent in mastering the art of spinning Fire-Pois as well as having fun with my other trip toys. If you've no clue as to what Pois are, check out this site: http://www.homeofpoi.com/ The roar of blazing fire rushing past your ears gives you the most natural high ever. Apart from that Meditation helps me a lot in the course of daily life.
I envision myself retiring to a li'l recluse on some secluded white-sanded island surrounded by azure waters - someday in not-too-far future.. and rave like a mad cow till my last breath... ;)
Member for 10 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '11 at 9:01
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Salesforce 440 440 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 275 275 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 173 173 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Photography 123 123 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 How to launch a Google Chrome Tab with specific URL using C#
- 27 Using jQuery to grab the content from CKEditor's iframe
- 27 Bootstrap Modal immediately disappearing
- 22 Activating OnBeforeUnload ONLY when field values have changed
- 11 What is the best way to check whether lead belongs to Queue or User?
- 9 What if the favicon is not named favicon.ico?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 10 '11