To make a software as a success, I am oriented to achieve the goal by analyzing the problem area, setting the start and end of the process, understanding the up and downs of process, planning and heading towards the solution together with the team. Achieving the goal along with users' satisfaction is the success.
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 183 183 66 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 183 183 1111 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 177 177 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Area 51 176 176 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 "discriminator" in polymorphism, OpenAPI 2.0 (Swagger 2.0)
- 20 How do I Make Firefox Print a Background-Color Style?
- 11 How to get started with windows phone SDK 8.1?
- 9 Angular2, AoT compilation: Cannot determine the module for component AppComponent
- 7 How to repair, or drop/create a corrupted table in mysql?
- 6 Design view of Eclipse windowbuilder pugin on Windows 8.1 x64 prompts "Unknown GUI toolkit"
- 6 PHP Custom SMTP Mail function Return ERROR fputs send bytes failed errno=32 Broken pipe
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.