To make a software as a success, I am oriented to achieve the goal by analyzing the problem area, setting the start and end of the process, understanding the up and downs of process, planning and heading towards the solution together with the team. Achieving the goal along with users' satisfaction is the success.
Top network posts
- 22 "discriminator" in polymorphism, OpenAPI 2.0 (Swagger 2.0)
- 20 How do I Make Firefox Print a Background-Color Style?
- 11 How to get started with windows phone SDK 8.1?
- 9 Angular2, AoT compilation: Cannot determine the module for component AppComponent
- 7 How to repair, or drop/create a corrupted table in mysql?
- 6 What is a good pair of test management system and bug tracker system, that can interact with each other?
- 6 PHP Custom SMTP Mail function Return ERROR fputs send bytes failed errno=32 Broken pipe
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.