To make a software as a success, I am oriented to achieve the goal by analyzing the problem area, setting the start and end of the process, understanding the up and downs of process, planning and heading towards the solution together with the team. Achieving the goal along with users' satisfaction is the success.
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 183 183 66 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 183 183 1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 176 176 33 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 167 167 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 "discriminator" in polymorphism, OpenAPI 2.0 (Swagger 2.0)
- 20 How do I Make Firefox Print a Background-Color Style?
- 11 How to get started with windows phone SDK 8.1?
- 9 Angular2, AoT compilation: Cannot determine the module for component AppComponent
- 7 How to repair, or drop/create a corrupted table in mysql?
- 6 What is a good pair of test management system and bug tracker system, that can interact with each other?
- 6 PHP Custom SMTP Mail function Return ERROR fputs send bytes failed errno=32 Broken pipe
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.