When you've got both an official version and an unofficial version of a story, one of them bound by the laws of physics, the other not. Which one are you going to believe?
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 '15 at 9:20
- Stack Overflow 13.1k 13.1k 1212 gold badges113113 silver badges194194 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 498 498 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Webmasters 107 107 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 11 bronze badge
- Super User 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 119 Android Studio undo (Ctrl-Z) / redo (Ctrl-Y) not working
- 76 Write % in strings.xml of android
- 58 'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- 50 Android - Movable/Draggable Floating Action Button (FAB)
- 46 Android Studio undo (Ctrl-Z) / redo (Ctrl-Y) not working
- 40 How to right-align form input boxes?
- 37 How do I bundle a JRE into an EXE for a Java Application? Launch4j says "runtime is missing or corrupted."
- View more network posts →