Me? I work in Application Support at a software company in Detroit, MI. The technologies I support for our applications are:
- HTML / CSS
- SQL Server
- XML / XSL
When I'm not working, I enjoy web design (I'm probably at a 'better than amateur' status), and some iOS app programming.
(( I cancelled my web hosting some time back, so my sites are no longer available... leaving them here in case I ever decide to bring them back to life ))
My personal site: www.charlessamet.com
My web blog site: www.webcoding411.com
Farmington Hills, MI, USA
Member for 7 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '13 at 23:00
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Code Review 408 408 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Webmasters 201 201 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 155 155 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 jQuery - remove background-color when an element is visible
- 27 Is it bad practice to increment more than one variable in a for loop declaration?
- 12 Mac (OS X 10.9.2) no longer saving screen shots
- 11 How to enable Chrome's "continue where you left off" for OS X El Capitan?
- 9 How to print a Wordpress post's category without any markup, just plain text?
- 8 what is the maximum font-weight value in multiples of hundred
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 4 '13