Hi fellow reader,
if you want to get in touch with me, then go with
[wecodemore](at)[gmail]. Note, that isn't an additional support route and I won't answer such requests.
✓ It's time to meet me on Google+.
✓ You can take a look at some of my open source development on my Github page, where you can find some plugins and other kool stuff.
✓ From time to time, I write on my own blog unserkaiser.com. Go there, if you want to get in contact with me.
- WordPress Development 47.4k 47.4k 1919 gold badges130130 silver badges222222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.6k 18.6k 1515 gold badges8181 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 505 How to create a .gitignore file
- 226 angular.element vs document.getElementById or jQuery selector with spin (busy) control
- 152 Uninstall, Activate, Deactivate a plugin: typical features & how-to
- 118 How do you rename a Git tag?
- 102 How to install a specific package version in Alpine?
- 73 WPSE Plugin Repository: The plugins that came out of WP-Answers
- 71 Git Ignore everything in a directory except subfolders
- View more network posts →