Retired InfoSec guy with over 35 years of PC experience (my first was a 16K IBM PC with Cassette Basic OS). Self-taught in many things, including web site programming. Have several WordPress sites, plus some PHP/MySQL sites. Consider myself an almost-intermediate PHP programmer, but only because I know the googles to help me with programming issues.
Now I sit in my living room, overlooking the Puget Sound in the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state, laptop at the ready, working on a variety of web and programming projects.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 at 1:19
Top network posts
- 8 Is this a hacking script in function.php?
- 6 PHP parse_str of URL query returns array keys with 'amp' in key name
- 6 Detect a console.warn message
- 6 If I delete plugins via FTP are settings kept in DB?
- 5 How to create a "Nuclear" honeypot to catch form spammers
- 5 SSML (Speech Synthesis Markup Language) editor
- View more network posts →