Thorsten is a certified PHP engineer, web development professional and tester. He is working in the web since 2000, and with (and on) WordPress since 2005. Thorsten is a Senior WordPress Engineer at Human Made.
A big fan of open source, Thorsten created several plugins and other projects, but also contributed to existing open source projects. Also, he is an advocate of object-oriented design, and software testing.
Since the first official German WordCamp in Hamburg in June 2014, Thorsten fell in love with both the WordPress community and WordCamps, in particular, where he likes to both gain and share knowledge.
Top network posts
- 53 How to remove admin menu pages inserted by plugins?
- 24 Difference between add_filter and apply_filters
- 24 remove_action on after_setup_theme not working from child theme
- 23 Make WooCommerce pages accessible for logged in users only
- 17 How do I create a custom role capability?
- 10 Trouble understanding apply_filters()
- 9 Are custom post types lost when the theme is changed?
- View more network posts →