I wouldn't call myself a developer, and I wouldn't call myself a designer. I'm a WordPress business owner who's grateful to the extended WordPress community. I try to give back by regularly attending and presenting at WordCamps on topics relevant to small business owners and beginning WordPress users. I also try to answer questions here and on other StackExchange network sites.
Follow me and my company on Twitter at @sixfourweb.
- WordPress Development 799 799 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 510 510 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Webmasters 431 431 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- User Experience 327 327 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 273 273 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Typesetting two spaces after the period
- 19 Remembering CSS left, top, right, bottom
- 13 Why my uploaded picture was loaded into /uploads/2015/02 not /uploads/2016/01?
- 7 Alternative to Pingdom website monitoring service
- 7 How can I bolster up a boxed cake mix?
- 6 How to combine search results from multiple sources onto the same results page
- 6 Should video be used on home pages for company brochure sites?
- View more network posts →