Bi-lingual in Dutch & English. A Dutch Kiwi.
Working with Zend Framework 3, Doctrine 2 in The Netherlands.
After work-hours I continue on with my own ventures at home. There I work on my very own ZF3 application and a few other ideas that I've had.
At my job I'm busy with Symfony 4, Doctrine, Elastic, Docker, Google Kubernetes, Bitbucket Pipelines.
Top network posts
- 17 How can I prove my skills when the software I use to create code is owned by my employer?
- 15 How can I ask my boss to stop constantly "outing" me at work?
- 14 PDO returning incorrect, but duplicate, data. Key's not in database.
- 11 Show jQuery (JS) objects' contents in Chrome Console
- 7 Doctrine encrypt column
- 7 Zend Framework 3 - route based on query string
- 6 PhpUnit not executing via PhpStorm remote interpreter in Docker
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 5 '14