I am a developer, an architect, and a technical leader.
I am extremely passionate about creating solutions with code and other people, and I always take pride in fully owning the products I am responsible for.
Currently employed as python developer in AirHelp, my main field of expertise are Python, C++ and C#, but I like to tinker with a bit of everything and I have been working even on a Java project.
In addition to creating software, I like to enjoy my wonderful family and taking pictures. Very often, the two activities are overlapping :-)
Top network posts
- 1634 "Least Astonishment" and the Mutable Default Argument
- 259 Django templates: verbose version of a choice
- 70 How do I read a date in Excel format in Python?
- 55 python list comprehensions; compressing a list of lists?
- 50 Shared memory in multiprocessing
- 50 How to start a python file while Windows starts?
- 41 Python import X or from X import Y? (performance)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 10 '11