As part of my work I am heavily involved in Remote Sensing and GIS technologies - particularly ENVI/IDL programming and ArcGIS scripting using Python.
England, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 '11 at 18:48
- Stack Overflow 23.9k 23.9k 4545 gold badges121121 silver badges194194 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 6k 6k 1010 gold badges2727 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 845 845 11 gold badge88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 290 How to add an extra level of sections with headings below \subsubsection
- 181 Reduce left and right margins in matplotlib plot
- 129 Opposite of String.Split with separators (.net)
- 125 Add single element to array in numpy
- 96 Opposite of String.Split with separators (.net)
- 83 Make first row of table all bold
- 78 subprocess.check_output() doesn't seem to exist (Python 2.6.5)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 10 '11