Orthodox-leaning member of a Reform congregation. It's complicated.
I'm an elected moderator on Mi Yodeya, The Workplace, and Worldbuilding, and a pro-tempore mod on Writing and Beer, Wine, & Spirits. Professionally, I'm a technical writer who works with (and often helps design) programming interfaces. Here on SE I wrote a tutorial for the Stack Exchange Data Explorer. I'd love to see more tech-writing questions on Writing.SE.
Please check out Mi Yodeya's publications with Q&A drawn from our site -- a haggadah supplement for Pesach (revised in 2016), a Purim collection, eight nights of Q&A for Chanukah, and a collection for the high holy days.
Stack Exchange has many great sites. However, I recommend strongly that Jews avoid Biblical Hermeneutics or, at the very least, consult your rabbi first.
Member for 1 year, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 '18 at 0:19
Top Network Posts
- 302 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 277 Why would HR think it's inappropriate that I visited a coworker in the hospital?
- 273 How to politely ask a coworker to “Google it”
- 217 Rollout of new network site themes
- 179 Dealing with the unexpected death of an employee
- 175 I offered to help neighbor, how to discuss compensation?
- 173 How to respond to a ridiculous request from a senior colleague?
- View more network posts →