StackOverflow; creating a generation of lazy programmers who cannot:-
- debug their own code
- think for themselves
- work through a problem towards a solution
- read a manual and understand it
- write tests to try out and understand new concepts
- put in the effort that writing good code requires
Sad, but true I'm afraid.
- Stack Overflow 17.1k 17.1k 99 gold badges5353 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 666 666 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Astronomy 201 201 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 113 NOW() function in PHP
- 77 Different timezone_types on DateTime object
- 75 php weeks between 2 dates
- 62 how do I subtract 24 hour from date time object in PHP
- 44 Is it bad to allow my team to develop more knowledge and skills than I?
- 39 PHP, pass parameters from command line to a PHP script
- 37 Assert that a var is a non-empty string of no particular characters in phpunit
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 14 '12