I have a layout and reveal question and I don't know what it's called. I'm not looking for plugin suggestions from you guys but I don't know what I'm looking for is called. If I describe it, will people tell me what it's called so I can do my own google research and find tools to make what I need?

If that's not appropriate here, is there a place to go ask that it would be appropriate?


1 Answer 1


Such (layout question) sounds a little removed from WordPress itself to make a good question on main site.

You could try The Loop (our chat room) to discuss your issue, it’s has no formal scope and more open to varied topics. :)

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .