Some other Stackexchanges run weekly / monthly Community Activities and we thought it may be a cool idea to try out here. There isn't necessarily a schedule involved yet but we want to crowd source some ideas and get a general feeling of how often you may want to participate in these kinds of things. All of which would mostly be limited to their respective WPSE Chatrooms. We're thinking along the lines of...
- Open Floor to discuss community issues, ideas, and improvements
- Give back to WordPress, learn to contribute, find out ways to give back to WordPress
- Open Floor to discuss off-topic issues like plugin problems and such
- Review scrubs and general group site maintenance
- Group contribution to other open source projects
Have any ideas for better activities? Would you like to participate in any of the above? How often do you think these types of events should be? Good idea / Bad idea? Voice your opinions and thoughts below!