- One developer thinking up the solutions
- One UI person creating the layouts and making the screenshots
- One copyeditor writing the answers
- One judge moderating the site
- One model posing for the profile pictures
Based on the times he is active, I think the teams are duplicated in the USA and in India, to cover more timezones. That, or they all use illicit drugs to stay awake.
To this, we must add his other activities, so include:
- A group of developers to serve his professional clients
- One addict to follow and fill his Twitter stream
- One captain for his boat
- One rider for his motorcycle (Ha, that gave you away! Nobody combines boating and biking! They're just too different!)
I think the real Mike behind all this must be living on a tropical island, nipping his cocktail and checking the reputation league from time to time.
So, to be fair, I suggest we ask all minions working for Mike to create their own profile, so we all have a chance of getting to the top of the user list.